Every week for the last 40 plus years hundreds of people from every culture and background have crowded into our church facility. The carpark is busy, the people are happy, the children excited and the band is pumping. Welcome to Church.
Inside everyone is welcomed in the café and trained workers take happy kids for an hour. It’s Sunday so the meeting begins with songs from a very talented band and a positive message from our pastor about how to live well. Afterwards, it’s time to meet friends and drink real coffee. We love Church and we think you will too.
Manukau New Life began in 1972 by David McCracken with a vision to bring hope and life to the South Auckland area and today continues to carry that vision forward into the future.
To know God and to make Him known.
LIVE - our relationship with God.
LOVE - our relationship with people
LAST - our relationships through time
A church that loves to worship God and where the manifest presence of God brings hope, healing and purpose in life.
A church where people connect in meaningful relationships, have fun and enjoy doing life together.
A church where leaders are raised up and released.
A church where the teaching and preaching of God’s word is changing lives and showing people how to live.
A church that reaches out to its community through creative outreach events and community influence.
A church where marriages and families are strengthened and restored.
A church that knows how to pray with heavenly authority and move in the power of the Holy Spirit
A church where people are equipped and released to minister in their gifts and abilities with the creative expressions of the Holy Spirit.
A church where each generation is encountering God and walking in His purpose for their lives.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH IN SUMMARY
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- We believe in the Godhead.
- We believe all people are sinners and require a saviour.
- We believe Jesus Came, Died and Rose again to Save us.
- We believe Jesus will return for His Church.
- We believe in Salvation by Grace through Faith.
- We believe in Water Baptism.
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Spirit-filled Life.
- We believe in Divine Healing.
- We believe in Communion.
- We believe the Devil is Real.
- We believe in Heaven and Hell.
- We believe the Church is Gods Vehicle on Earth.
- We believe Government is put there by God.
- We believe in the Laying on of Hands.
- We believe in Biblical Marriage